Mad Science takes all the hassle and frustration out of running an after-school program because we do all the work for you!
The following provides you with additional information as to how a Mad Science after-school program works:
• Registration Materials: All registration forms are provided. They are customized for your program, delivered to your school and bundled for each teacher’s classroom, or the school sends them home electronically through their e.mail list.
• On-Line Registration & Payment Processing: If you need it, we have our own on-line system to handle all of this.
• Age/Grade Level: Mad Science offers instruction in an age and grade appropriate manner using a variety of teaching methods to ensure each participant benefits from the instruction. We usually group the students as K/1st, 2nd/3rd and 4th/5th, or K-2nd and 3rd-5th, depending on registration levels.
• Instructors: We recruit individuals who have experience in classrooms or of working with groups of elementary-aged children. They are also strong in the area of science. It is mandatory for all our instructors to pass a series of background checks before they are appointed.
• Supplies: Mad Science provides all the equipment and materials required to run the after-school program. Our certified instructors arrive in Mad Science lab coats at least 15 minutes before the class begins, to set-up their equipment. At the end of the class, the Mad Scientist makes sure the room is neat and tidy, and the children are off with their parents/guardians.
• Take-Home Materials: During each class, students make and take home a science project related to the topic covered in that class.
Starting a Mad Science after-school science program is easy…just call us at (515) 865-1766, or e.mail to email@example.com.